Express Lube Technician
The Express Lube Technician services vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures, which includes rotating tires, performing multi-point inspections, and changing automotive fluids. They check the oil, tire pressure and condition, filters, windshield wiper fluid, etc.
The ideal candidate might have some experience, but not necessary. Some automotive training and/or experience with automotive repair a plus. An unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record and strong physical dexterity and stamina to get the job done are required. They must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, good communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Checks all fluids and maintenance-related parts and top-off or replaces fluids or filters/parts as required
- Performs routine service inspections or test and completes standard maintenance jobs
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of automotive servicing or repair highly desired
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!